Monday, July 29, 2013

Home Again

We got back to North Dakota on Saturday night. We had a great vacation, and got to see many family members we hadn't seen for several years.  We didn't get to do everything we would have liked to do, but that's the way it usually works. :)  We were able to do a lot of the things that we wanted to do, including several days at Silver Dollar City, a trip to the Precious Moments chapel, a visit to the original Bass Pro Shop, and a day in Kansas City at the Lego Land Discovery Center.  There are just way too many things to do in the Springfield/Branson area to get to everything we wanted.

I didn't spend much time at all online while I was away, so I plan on spending some time today catching up on what I missed from my friends, before I start writing posts about different parts of my vacation.  I probably won't comment on that much that my friends posted, but I will definitely be reading the stuff over the next few days. 

I hope everyone is having a great summer!

2 comments:

Theresa Mahoney said...

Welcome back! I bet you had a great time! I'd love to see your Legoland pics. We haven't been there yet, but I would certainly love to go some day.

Looking forward to hearing about your vacation!

mail4rosey said...

The Bass Pro shops are awesome, aren't they??? I'm looking forward to hearing more. Welcome back. :)

Vacation Countdown

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker