Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Vacation

Well, my family and I are in Missouri now.  Last week we were so busy with getting ready for vacation, doctor appointments, and some more decluttering and cleaning projects, that I didn't even realize I never wrote even one blog post.

Carl, Elliott, Snoopie and I left our house on Monday morning and arrived at my parents house last night.  We left Trixie and Minnie home with my sister.  Everyone seems to think it's funny that my dogs took separate vacations this year. :)  Trixie went on vacation with Darla last month, and stayed at our sister, Bonnie's house.  This month Trixie stayed home, and Snoopie got to visit Missouri, and is staying at my parents' house with us, only she has to stay outside.  Elliott is actually outside playing with her right now.

We have a lot of stuff planned for while we are here.  There is so much more stuff to do in the area here than what we have in North Dakota.  Tomorrow we are going to Kansas City for the day.  Next week we will be spending several days in Branson.  And at some point we will be visiting the Laura Ingalls Wilder home/museum in Mansfield, along with another day spent in Carthage at the Precious Moments Chapel, and Diamond at the George Washington Carver museum.   In between all that, there will be picnics with extended family, visits to see my MIL (she lives about 2 hours from my parents), and lots of fun times spent with my parents, and my siblings that live nearby!  My husband's sister will even be here for a few days the last week we are here.  So as you can see, I probably won't be around much until I get back to my house, at the end of the month! :)

2 comments:

mail4rosey said...

Woo hoo, I love vacations!! Hope you have a fabulous time!!

Theresa Mahoney said...

Have a wonderful vacation! The Laura Wilder house sounds like a great spot to visit. I hope you come back and tell us all about your trip :)

Vacation Countdown

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker