Thursday, March 21, 2013

Weekly Grocery Spending March 15-21

Last week we ended up going to the commissary twice.  My husband went after work on Friday to get the things that I had put on our grocery list app that allows either of us to make changes on our own phone.  Unfortunately, I hadn't finished putting everything on that list, since he went before Elliott and I had decided what he would be taking to school for lunches and snacks this week.  I also hadn't checked the freezer yet, to make sure we had all the meat we needed to make meals for the rest of the month.  So we went back on Saturday to grab the stuff for Elliott's lunch and snacks, the two things they were out of on Friday on our list, and some more meat.





 Friday my husband spent $66.37, and Saturday we spent $62.55.  My sister also went to the grocery store this week for some produce and spent $5.80.


 Our weekly total this week was $134.72.

Our weekly budget is $100 per week for our family of three adults, one child, two dogs, and a cat.

Our total spent on groceries for 2013 so far is $1087.66.  

We are 11.5 weeks into the year, and our budget is $100 per week, so we are currently  $62.34 under our budget for the year.

1 comment:

Theresa Mahoney said...

I hate buying meat. It is always the main hit to the grocery budget. So expensive!

Vacation Countdown

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker