Thursday, August 4, 2011

Halfway Prepared

Apparently the lack of sleep over the two nights prior to leaving North Dakota caused me to be less prepared than I wanted to be for this trip.  When I'm in Missouri I always do a bunch of shopping and can usually find some great deals.  I brought my camera so I could get some pictures, but I walked off and forgot my camera cord, so I haven't shared any of the deals I've got.  I think I'm going to go ahead and share a few deals anyway, though, and then just add the pictures when I get back to North Dakota.


I haven't taken pictures of as many of my deals as I normally do, because I haven't been motivated since I knew I couldn't get them online for a while anyway.  I do have some pictures of the clearance clothes I got for my son from KMart, though, and I'll have pictures of anything I'm able to get a good deal on at the outlet malls tomorrow.  I'm also hoping to make it back to Big Lots on Saturday and find some more good deals there.  I've only been there once since I got to Missouri, and found some excellent deals, but I didn't get any pictures.

It's been too hot here to do much, so we haven't done as much as I would have liked, but we've found several indoor activities to keep us busy, so it's still be a great vacation.  I can't believe it's almost over!

No comments:

Vacation Countdown

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker