Friday, September 7, 2012

Do You Do Superpoints?

Today I'm having a lot of luck on the Superpoints lucky button.  I hit 25 twice, 5 once, and 2 points 3 times, for a total of 66 points.  I only get 30 tries a day, since I don't have any referrals. 

If you aren't a member of Superpoints, I would suggest signing up.  It's a fairly slow earner if you don't have referrals, but it's super easy.  You just click the lucky button and see if you win anything.  I do it while I'm doing other stuff online, so it doesn't take up much time at all.   They offer all kinds of gift cards, and they start at a $5 giftcard for 600 points.  Even basic members can now cash out at 1000 points or more, while platinum can cash out at 500 points. 

Basic members (no referrals, or only 1) get 30 clicks a day, while gold (2-4 referrals) get 50 clicks and platinum (5+ friends) get 100 clicks a day.

I actually have two 25 point invites that I got today, if you are interested.  Just click the link, sign up, and validate your email address and you will get 25 points! 

http://superpoints.com/bonus/2js8cy

1 comment:

J Rodney said...

I love Superpoints!!! I have earned lots and lots of gift cards there this year.

Vacation Countdown

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker