Monday, September 24, 2012

The Avengers on Sale

Well, I'm finally getting back into the swing of things. I tried to post this on Friday, but then I got too busy.  We're pet sitting right now, so in addition to trying to get caught up from last week I'm also busy with that.  The pets just live next door so it's not a big deal or anything.

I had planned on posting about a few deals last week, but they have since expired, and I just didn't feel up to it last week.  Sorry. 

This week one deal worth mentioning is the new Avengers movie.  It seems to be on sale everywhere, and there are a lot of freebies available depending on where you buy it.    I preordered our copy  a few weeks ago on Amazon.  We bought the 3D blu ray/blu ray/dvd combo pack, and it's now $24.99.  You can get the combo pack without the 3D blu ray for $19.99 and the DVD version for $16.99.  Those prices seem to be pretty standard when compared to brick and mortar stores as well.  So I guess the best way to decide where you want to buy is to see what extras come with it.  Amazon still might be your best bet if you are wanting to buy it for a gift and want it delivered to your door, though, especially if you live in a state where you don't have to pay tax on Amazon purchases.  As always shipping is free with a Prime membership, or a $25 purchase.


No comments:

Vacation Countdown

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker