Friday, January 25, 2013

Wii Fit Totals January 25, 2013

Today I had a decent workout.  I could have continued on for a while if I had time.  My husband and I had some quality together time this morning, and lost track of time, so I only had time for a 30 minute work out, plus a shower before I had to go get Elliott from school.

I ended up burning 224 calories in the 31 minutes I worked out on my Wii Fit today

I don't think I will be doing any more tonight, but that could change.  Elliott and I are planning on practicing basketball a little bit in the basement tonight after the show he's watching is over a few minutes.

My total for this week was  107 minutes and 660 calories.


2 comments:

Theresa Mahoney said...

Basketball is a great way to burn off more calories. It's a great idea to mix up your exercises so you don't get bored doing the same stuff over and over again!

Carla said...

Mixing it up is one of the reasons that I love using my Wii Fit. There are so many different exercise options!

Since we only have a small space in the basement to practice dribbling, passing and stealing, it's not much of a workout when I practice with Elliott down there, but it helps him work on the areas he needs to improve, and it does have me moving some.

I'm planning on taking Elliott to the gym one day this week to get some extra practice time in, and I'm looking forward to it. It will be a better work out for me, too!

Vacation Countdown

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker