Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentine's Day Plans?

My husband is off tomorrow, so we are going to go out together while Elliott is at school.  I'm pretty sure this will be our first alone Valentine's Day date ever.  Or at least the first one celebrated on Valentine's Day.  When we were dating I came up to see him over President's Day weekend, so I'm sure we went out then to celebrate Valentine's Day.

Tomorrow we are going to go out to lunch, and either do some shopping or see a movie, but I'm not sure which yet.  Darla will be around tomorrow to take care of Elliott after he gets home from school, until we get home.  We'll probably bring home pizza, and then have extra reading and snuggling time with Elliott before bed. 

I probably won't be around much on my blog for the next few days.  I'm rarely around on the weekend, and with my husband being off on Thursday and Friday, I probably won't be around for those two days either.  I'll try to pop on long enough to post my weekly weigh in on Friday or Saturday, though!

What are your Valentine's Day plans?

2 comments:

mail4rosey said...

We'll do dinner out (the whole fam) and give the kids little boxes of chocolate hearts.

Enjoy all that time off, and Happy Valentines' Day.

Theresa Mahoney said...

We don't do anything other than give the kids a box of chocolates. Hubby and I don't exchange gifts, but I do love the holiday!

Enjoy your days off and Happy Valentine's Day!

Vacation Countdown

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker