Thursday, June 6, 2013

Weekly Grocery Spending May 17-23

Since I wasn't online much for a while, I didn't get any of my grocery spending posts up.  Since I use these to keep track of things for myself, as well, as to hold me accountable, I thought I better go ahead and put them up, even though I'm late.  I did keep good track of stuff, I just hadn't posted it yet, so I'm fairly certain my numbers are right.

After the shopping trip we made the week before, it's no surprise that we didn't need much the following week.  My husband ended up going to the commissary for fresh produce and spending $6.83 one day.  That was all we spend that week.

Our weekly total this week was $6.83

Our weekly budget is $100 per week for our family of three adults, one child, two dogs, and a cat.

Our total spent on groceries for 2013 so far is $1769.09.  


We are 20.5 weeks into the year, and our budget is $100 per week, so we are currently  $280.91 under our budget for the year.

4 comments:

Suitcases and Sippy Cups said...

$6.83 for one week is awesome! Way to go!

Theresa Mahoney said...

I wish I could walk out of the store only paying $6.83 for produce! That is a great deal. Mine is always quadruple or more!

Carla said...

Well, it wasn't much produce. It's still kind of early for fresh stuff to be really good here. So we are still eating a lot of frozen stuff. I think that was just a bag of spinach, some grapes and a few bananas.

mail4rosey said...

LOL! If this was my budget EVER, my husband would want to renew our wedding vows. ;)

Vacation Countdown

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker