Friday, June 7, 2013

Weekly Grocery Spending May 24-30

It was another fairly cheap week at our house as far as groceries go.  There were a few things we needed, but the list was small enough that I just spent my husband to get the stuff, instead of going myself.  That was apparently a mistake, since he ended up with several things that weren't on the list, but we still stayed well under budget.  He ended up spending  $64.42, but he did get everything that was on the list, so I can't complain too much. :)

Our weekly total this week was $64.42.

Our weekly budget is $100 per week for our family of three adults, one child, two dogs, and a cat.

Our total spent on groceries for 2013 so far is $1833.51.  


We are 21.5 weeks into the year, and our budget is $100 per week, so we are currently  $316.49 under our budget for the year.

1 comment:

mail4rosey said...

I know you're loving the weeks you come out ahead. We so rarely do. I think I need to clip coupons more.

Vacation Countdown

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker