Monday, November 26, 2012

How Was Your Thanksgiving?

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.  This was my little sister's first big holiday away from home, but I think she and my mom both made it through ok. :)  My sister actually had to work 10 hours on Thursday and 8 more on Friday, so we ended up waiting until Saturday to do our Thanksgiving dinner at home.  It was a nice family day, without anything extra going on.  We have a lot to be thankful for, and it took Elliott quite a while to say the things he was thankful for, before he finally gave up, and said he was thankful for EVERYTHING! :)

We did quite a bit of shopping on Thursday night and Friday morning, and Elliott was a trooper.  He did sleep quite a bit in the car (my husband and sister went in by themselves to Best Buy and KMart, and my husband and I did Menards by ourselves), but he was pretty happy for the most part and didn't spend much time asking for stuff that wasn't on the list.  I'm actually going to post about a few of our deals today in separate posts.  But first I'm going to look some more at some Cyber Monday deals and see if I can finish up my shopping today!

No comments:

Vacation Countdown

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker