Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Wii Fit Totals January 26-29

I haven't posted about my Wii Fit totals lately, because I just haven't been using it much.  Saturday we were out shopping almost all day, and I just didn't feel like it when we got home.  Sunday I practiced basketball with Elliott for about an hour and a half, so I didn't work on my Wii Fit then either.  Monday I used it for a total of 11 minutes. lol  Yesterday I never even considered turning it on. 

My husband and I have been doing a lot of cleaning lately.  Elliott's room is the last one that we are working on.  We pulled everything  except his bed out, and my husband even ripped his closet out.  He just finished taping everything off, and we are going to start painting in just a few minutes.  Packing all that stuff up, and then down into the basement has been enough of a workout for me.  I am going to try to work out on my Wii Fit tonight, though, so maybe I'll have something to report tonight or tomorrow. :)

2 comments:

mail4rosey said...

We've been doing room to room cleaning or painting and stuff here and it sure feels like a workout. ;)

Theresa Mahoney said...

Painting is a workout in and of itself. Lots of bending and your arms are going to be sore when you are finished!

Vacation Countdown

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker